Incredible World Love Mattress 3,650 Night Warranty
World Love Mattress, World Love Mattress LLC (“WLM”) provides the buyers of our mattress product (“you”) with a limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against certain product defects for a period of time of ten (10) years from the date of your purchase. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it at a prorated amount with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
This Limited Mattress Warranty applies to original purchasers of genuine World Love Mattress mattresses from worldlovemattress.com or an authorized World Love Mattress affiliate. This Limited Mattress Warranty is not transferrable to any other owners of such mattress and only applies to the name on the receipt of purchase.
World Love Mattresses’ limited mattress warranty applies only to defects outlined below for a period of ten (10) years from the purchase date. The defects include:
- Visible indention or sag of the mattress greater than two (2) inches that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, inadequate base support or center support, bed base, or foundation.
- Within reason, a physical flaw in the construction of the cover such as fabric tearing or stitching unraveling that does not occur from improper use of the mattress. Due to the nature of the products, slight imperfections in fit, finish, flaws, due to mass production, are not covered by warranty.
What is excluded from the ten (10) year limited mattress warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws or slight imperfections in fit, finish, flaws, due to mass production
- Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by you.
- Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than two (2) inches deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the feel of the mattress, softness, firmness, or attributes of the mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted, or any way not in possession of the original owner (proof will be required by original receipt and ID)
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized World Love Mattress distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damages caused by animals, rodent, or children
- Naturally occurring aromas from any materials used in our products.
If any, but not limited to, of the above exclusions are triggered, World Love Mattress reserves the right to deny your warranty claim.
After reading through the covered and non-covered warranty items, to submit a warranty claim relating to a defect, please email the following to email@example.com
- Proof of purchase (original receipt or confirmation email) including contact information where you can be reached. World Love Mattress is not responsible for keeping copies of receipts on file for customers, it is up to the customer to retain their own copies of their receipt or receipts.
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- A photo of the mattress from 4 angles (top angle, both side angles and bottom angle) showing the mattress condition in its entirety.
- A photo displaying the alleged Defect.
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 14 business days. You may be required to send additional documentation or photos upon request.
If World Love Mattress at our sole discretion determines that your defect is valid and is covered under our limited mattress warranty, your sole remedy will be a repair if we at our sole discretion choose to repair the product. If we determine that replacement is necessary, then we will handle the replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress offered by World Love Mattress. If your size and/or model is no longer available, then at our sole discretion and determination, we will provide the most comparable product available to you as a replacement and full satisfaction of the warranty claim. A pro-rated charge baselined at your original receipt purchase price and correlated date of purchase will be applied based on the 10-year limited mattress warranty. You solely are responsible for the prorated difference charge to complete warranty exchange.
In no way, shape, or form, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we and/or suppliers make no representations, warranties, or conditions, express or implied, beyond those set forth in this warranty and in our marketing materials. There are no warranties that extend beyond the face of this contract and our total liability in no condition whatsoever exceeds the purchase price paid for the product minus the applicable time proration allowed per the specific product warranty.
Malouf Products Warranty
At World Love Mattress, we take pride in working with Malouf Sleep on our accessory products. Malouf offers warranties on almost every product they make. The amount of time the warranty is good for depends on the specific product or products, but you’ll be hard pressed to find a better or longer warranty from anyone in the industry.
Warranties cover select manufacture defects for the specific time allotment. Manufacture defects include tearing in stitching, depression, holes, or other issues not in relation to normal wear and tear.
Defects that are not covered by the warranty are as follows;
• Items or products not purchased from World Love Mattress directly or through an authorized World Love Mattress reseller
• Any damages caused by children, animals, rodents, or outside force such as rips, tears cuts, or liquid damages.
• Normal wear and tear including reasonable fading from washing
• Allergic reactions or aromas from chemicals or other materials used in the fabric or construction of the product.
• Any deviation from the care instructions provided in each item or items packaging will void a warranty claim.
The product limited warranty time frames are as follows:
• All mattress protectors are 15-year warranty.
• Gelled microfiber and convolution pillows offer a 3-year limited warranty and all others are 5-year limited warranty.
• Microfiber and 600 TC Cotton sheets are 3-year limited warranty, Tencel sheets offer 5-year limited warranty.
• Bed frames offer a 3-year limited warranty, and the Highrise offers a 5-year limited warranty.
• Mattress Toppers offer 3-year limited warranty.
Any questions regarding the warranty after the purchase will be directed to Malouf Sleep Customer service at 1-800-517-7179 or email the customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a warranty claim to be issued, please email the original purchase receipt to email@example.com. Please include both a description and pictures of the defect or issue, as well as current contact information. Once the claim has been received. a representative will get back to you within 14 business days.
World Love Mattress, all associated parties, and its suppliers makes no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, beyond those set forth in the warranty and in applicable marketing materials. There are no warranties or liabilities that extend beyond the face of this document. World Love Mattress, all associated parties, and its supplier’s total liability shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for the accessories or items including any discounts or prorations.